Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey Mr. [my name],

It's Hannah [last name]. um, last time i emailed you, you didn't respond but this is legit so i need for you to please answer this one. okay so my faith teacher, Mr. [name], is having our class do projects about people who are living a single vocation either temporarily or permanently. I'm like, 99% sure you're single.. Unless you really are dating Miss P.
This isn't supposed to be offensive, like i hope you don't take this weird? But I can't think of any famous single people that I feel like researching so I was hoping i could do my project on you? Don't worry it's nothing super creepy, I just need to ask you a few questions in school or something. PS you can obviously say no to being my project topic but i promise that if you say yes it's not going to be creepy/stalkerish or anything. okay that's it.
BYEEEEEEEEEEE :]


Hannah


--------------------

awesome

1 comment: