Wednesday, October 20, 2010

College Bowl

We are preparing for the college bowl in my free period this morning. The College Bowl is a trivia competition. So I'm helping one of the teacher come up with answers. So these are the responses we are going to try to work into the College Bowl:

I would like to phone a friend
Whoopi for the block please
I would like to spin again
When do we play Plinko?
Where's the Agro-Crag?
Umm, $701, Bob
I would like to take the physical challenge
I would like to solve the puzzle
Can I make it a true daily double?
Can I buy a vowel?
Red Light Challenge!
Good Answer, Good Answer
No Whammy!
You are the weakest link!
No Deal.
When do I put the Silver Monkey together?

We can't think of more right now, but I'm sure there are tons out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment