Wednesday, February 8, 2012

23

Somehow a clue about my age came out in class the other day. Right away one kid's hand shoots up, "Wait! You said you were 48 that totally goes against what you just said."

So I figured I should just tell them the truth, I've lied to my classes enough this year, "Yeah, I lied. I'm 23."

This caused the class to go into shock. Some kids looked absolutely confused, some were trying to figure out math in their heads, and others just starred at me asking if I was lying again.

Eventually, one kid raises his hand. "You should date Joe's sister. You two are the same age!" Right then, a different kid yells, "Everyone knows that Mr. [my last name] is taken!" I told the kid he needed to stop and to not go down that road about my personal life, and he just responds, "No. You're just so good looking, you obviously have a girlfriend. Duh."

No comments:

Post a Comment