Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LOST

Today was relatively uneventful. I lectured all day about the Compromise of 1850, which is pretty boring but I think I managed to make it interesting.

While I was in the Main Office today, I random tiny little freshman came in carrying his books in his hands all the way up to his chin. He went over to one of the administrative assistants and just said, "I lost my schedule and I have no idea where I'm going."

She managed to print him off two new schedules, one to bring home and one that she taped inside his student handbook/assignment book/passbook. He looked to me and said, "I think I'm supposed to go to room 314 next period," so we looked at his schedule and he was supposed to be in 224. I ended up walking him to his next class because he was afraid he was going to be late (he wasn't). And he was all squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment