Friday, September 10, 2010

Pop Quiz

Day 3 went pretty well. I continued lecturing the kids to give them background info for the Civi War. At this point it is a dry period in history, we've been learning the Compromise of 1850 and the Kansas-Nebraska Act.

I gave my classes a four question pop quiz. They all actually did pretty well. That made them feel good, and it made me feel even better.

All-in-all yesterday was lack luster. I had my second class for grad school yesterday too. MIND NUMBINGLY BORING. It's a course about using technology in the classroom which would seem to be very interesting and incredibly practical. But .... we're going to start the year off with how to use a Word Processor. Awesome.

That's all for now.
Today (because I'm writing this abut yesterday during today's free period) we're having a pep-rally. They were great as students, I wonder what it's like as a teacher. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment